User conditions and disclaimer website
Privacy statement & e-mail disclaimer
1. Access to and use of this TAKII website will be subject to the conditions below and the use of this website implies that you will fully accept these and any other conditions mentioned on the website without any reservation.
2. The information on this website has been composed with due care and will be kept as accurate and up-to-date as possible. In spite hereof, TAKII does not provide any warranties with respect to the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information on this website. Any inaccuracies or typing errors on the website will be corrected by TAKII at its discretion after the discovery thereof. TAKII will reserve the right to make changes in the information on this website and in the current user conditions, disclaimer and privacy statement at all times and without any notification thereof.
3. No rights may be derived from the contents of this website in any way and with reference to the contents of this website no claims can be made. The management and employees of TAKII will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage of whatever nature, which arises from or is linked to the access to or the use of any information on this website. More in particular, but not limited to, TAKII will not provide any warranties with respect to the security and protection of the contents of any information on the website, for example from the perspective of external influences that cannot be predicted or controlled by TAKII.
4. This website may contain information about and links to websites of other parties than TAKII, more in particular clients and partners of TAKII. This information and these links are exclusively meant for information purposes. TAKII does not have any control over this information and these websites and will not be responsible or liable for that information and any information, products or services mentioned on these websites. TAKII does not grant any consent, approval or recommendation with respect to that information and the information on those websites.
5. The trademarks, brand names, images, logos and pictures that make the services of TAKII recognizable, and the design, text and graphic options of the website are the property of TAKII. Nothing that is comprised herein will be interpreted as the granting of a license or right pursuant to copyrights or any other intellectual property right of TAKII.
6. The trademarks, brand names, images, logos and pictures of clients have been included with the consent of the clients. TAKII will not be responsible or liable for the contents thereof in any way at all.
7. Although TAKII exerts itself as much as reasonably possible to keep this site free from viruses, it cannot give any warranty for this. Liability for viruses is excluded.
8. Applicable law and competent court
With reference to any dispute arising from these user conditions, this disclaimer and privacy statement, Dutch law will apply and the court in Amsterdam will have exclusive competence.
Personal data that you may provide to TAKII can be included in the TAKII database. TAKII complies with the applicable statutory obligations in the field of privacy protection. Personal data will not be provided to third parties. At your request through your data will be removed from the database.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for "receiver". If you are not "receiver" you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify "sender" immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. "Sender" therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.